Brad Rinklin, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Infoblox.
Listen to this Article
As part of our marketing insights series, CSG’s Founder Russell Smith talks with Infoblox, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Brad Rinklin.
Brad is a global marketing & sales executive with deep expertise in B2B SaaS. He has extensive experience leading marketing and sales programs for companies in a variety of industries including SaaS, network management, cyber security and Financial Technology. In addition, Brad has a strong focus on growth, building strong, high-performance teams, creating new markets and leading business transformations.
His experience includes leading global marketing organisations for Akamai Technologies, Eze Software, and VMWare Carbon Black.
In this casual conversion, Brad and Russell discuss;
- The different marketing approaches required based upon the size of the company.
- Taking companies from a hardware to a software model and how to ensure each function is aligned.
- How to manage pipeline effectively and the KPI’s he uses.
- Some of the mistakes organisations make when entering a global market.
- The nuances that need to be addressed while working in Asia Pacific.
- Building trust through your marketing efforts and how to balance effective ROI.
This is a great conversation if you’re working as a marketer globally or in Asia Pacific, or running a SaaS-based organisation.